Sunday, February 23, 2014

Eternity's Vagina

Time is Eternity's Vagina, and I shall be born again. These lessons are for me, yet I avoid them by identifying with the God (improperly, to a degree) and shifting perspective, robbing myself of the opportunity to face this fear so I can experience all this experience there is to experience. I don't want to waste my time, so I'm trying to be Present. Grateful and Humble, too.

She said my pain was dissolving, giving me a word for that very occurrence. I trust her. The phenomenon itself is strange, like I'd lost some power over myself, and had no response whatsoever - well, beyond noticing, feeling it. But that's everything, apparently. So even though I see an entity (me) clawing desperately to get the pain back, the fact that I see is the assurance, the eternal lighted house.

And a confirmation? What Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment